It’s time that you stopped running helter and skelter in getting another redesign for your website. What will you get? A dry and drab makeover that isn’t worth your investment.
So, before jumping off the cliff, hold your breath and get to know about a reliable designing module – the Growth-Driven Design.
What and Why?
The GDD model is way smarter than the traditional designing approach. It gives you a greater opportunity to engage maximum customer engagement owing to its modern designing methodology.
It sets your website live and upbeat as fast as it can and then starts to test and iterate. It is extremely agile in nature where three parameters are followed on a month-over-month basis:
To understand further, here are 3 essential methods which Growth-Driven Design applies to ensure a better performing website;
- Strategy – Here you understand everything you need to know about your visitor’s world. This helps you to relate your website designs which will solve client issues in an empathetic way.
- Launchpad – This is the major foundation step to create a mini version of your actual website. With your strategies laid out, here you launch a not-yet finalized website to see how it performs. Therefore, you gain an insight to which key areas your clients are responding highly thus adding them to your future Wishlist.
- Continuous Improvement – Once the Launchpad website starts to run you get a database to learn and adapt newer iterations to make it perform its best. This spontaneous process provides you with a future roadmap of a successful website.
From these steps comes a string of benefits which will surely make you opt for this model
- You get to have a lower-end investment cost. Your initial capital investment can be spread over the entire procedure of planning, launching and monthly improvements. It helps your budget control for the long run.
- The month to month improvement depends on a data driven process which help in decision making. Monthly changes can help you to avoid major setbacks in the future. You get to identify the flaws quickly and start with improvisation immediately. The SEO metrics help guide you to an improved client engagement.
- Your project timelines does not suffer anymore. They get reduced as you focus on value driven core elements for your Launchpad website. You can now get live faster and plan for future secondary itenary items as backups to stall any setback.
Take up the Growth-Driven Design for your next project!
Your website will grow if choose the right option at the right time. Get to develop a traffic-engaging website that will let your brand thrive in the market without too many risks. For we all know a decision made right today, yields a fruit tomorrow!